Sunday Morning Faithful Living
Time & Location
About the Event
We'll launch our first Follow Me series on Sunday, October 3rd!
Follow Me is a brand-new initiative—a learning and discovery experience—designed for people of all ages to grow in faith! In essence, it’s a church-wide “Sunday School” program that will have us all learning and growing together!
· We’ll get a taste of the new theme with a special activity for all ages during church on the first Sunday of the month!
· We’ll dig deeper with each week’s sermons!
· Children will receive weekly Worship Bulletins designed just for them!
· Classes for children, parents and adults will be held after worship from 10:45-11:30am. (Starting October 10th)
· Teens will explore the theme at Youth Group most Sunday evenings from 6:30-8pm, (along with other activities, games and topics.)
Online Activity Pages and other materials will be posted on our website, allowing you to explore the theme at home!
Follow Jesus ~ October
Welcome All ~ November
(Pageant practice for children)
Hope ~ December (Advent)
(Pageant preparation & SS break)
Baptize ~ January
(Confirmation Class begins!)
Live in Community ~ February
Listening to God ~ March (Lent)
Practice Joy ~ April (Easter)
Make Peace ~ May